Cycle 360 is looking for a full-time Barista to join the team!
About Cycle 360
We are an independent business, where everyone works together to achieve the overall Cycle 360 mission: To inspire, fuel adventure and introduce people to the freedom of cycling. Through our values of Communication, Responsibility, Inspiration and Teamwork (CRIT), we aim to create a vibrant company culture where ideas can blossom, people can thrive, and success can flourish. We encourage individual responsibility, creativity, and personal growth in ourselves and others through open communication, positive feedback, care, trust and teamwork.
About the role
As Barista you will have experience working in a similar role, love coffee and completely thrive under pressure. We are looking for someone that is organised, cool-headed, loves efficiency and can contribute to ensuring Cycle 360 is a vibrant and enjoyable working environment for everyone, all while delivering excellent service to our customers.
We take coffee very seriously, so as Barista, you will be expected to deliver high-quality hot drinks in an efficient way and from time to time work on the cafe floor to get to know our customers better, too. Training is always provided but experience working as a barista in this case is absolutely necessary.
While you will have your own responsibility for running hot drink operations, you will report into the Front of House Manager and work together with the rest of the team to ensure a seamless operation for our customers seven days a week.
We are looking for a reliable, organised and hard-working individual to work full-time hours. Hours will be spread out Monday to Sunday with two days off during the week. We operate an upfront, fluid rota system that can be discussed at interview stage.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing and ensuring the highest levels of service are maintained and developed
- Delivering operational excellence with efficiency at its core
- Communicating effectively with other team members
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels
- Working optional ad-hoc evening events (always with plenty of notice!)
- Anticipating customer and cafe needs by constantly evaluating the environment and customers for indication
- Acting with integrity and honesty that contributes to promoting a positive culture in line with Cycle 360’s values
- Contributing to a positive team environment and assisting in increasing performance and team efficiencies
- Discovering and responding to customer needs
- Adhering to Cycle 360’s operational policies including cash handling and health and safety
What Cycle 360 can offer you:
While we expect our team members to be hardworking, flexible and professional, we do like to create an environment where we can have fun while we work!
As a valued member of Team 360, you will receive the following:
- A competitive hourly rate between £10.75 and £12.00, depending on knowledge and experience
- A huge allowance of 25 days annual leave PLUS TOIL for working bank holidays
- A gym membership through our partner programme with Elite Fitness
- Attractive discounts in the Cycle 360 cafe and bikeshop
- Daily allowance for food in the Cycle 360 cafe
- A supportive culture where you can flourish, make a difference and your ideas matter
If you have the experience, drive and attitude, plus you’re PASSIONATE about coffee, we’d really love to hear from you!