We are seeking a passionate and experienced freelance fitness instructor to partner with us and lead motivating classes in our popular studio.
Fitness 360 is open seven days a week for up to 14 hours a day from Monday to Friday, 8 hours on the weekends. Our daily classes take place in a modern studio, which is fully equipped with what is required by our freelance instructors.
Partnering with us will mean you will be responsible for planning sessions and delivering regular classes each week in the studio. Fitness 360 has big plans in the future of which our freelancers will play a crucial part. We’re looking for candidates who want to join a team, share ideas and help us make the Fitness 360 experience better and better everyday!
To be successful, we expect you to be an approachable and personable individual who possesses excellent communicative skills. The ideal candidate would also be someone who values contributing to a growing organisation.
- Level 2 Certificate in fitness instructing
- At least 2 years’ experience instructing and delivering quality exercise classes
- Further qualifications and experience in kettlebells specifically
- A desire to make a positive difference to client’s wellness
- Excellent timekeeping abilities
- Great communication skills
- Strong teamwork qualities
- Maintaining the studio’s hygiene following classes
We would be particularly interested if you have experience in running ‘Legs, Glutes and Abs’ sessions and have qualifications in leading fitness sessions for children.