A wattbike is no ordinary piece of cycling technology.
Unlike your typical spin bike or spin class, the wattbike replicates the sensation of riding on the road and our structured classes mean that when you’re in a class setting, you’re working to your own power targets and one step closer to achieving your performance ambition. Whether that performance ambition is just to get moving or get yourself ready for an even bigger cycling or running challenge you’ve set yourself, our wattbike classes can satisfy those goals!
It was exactly this ‘real ride feeling’ that we wanted to invest in. After all, our members come first, and we pride ourselves in providing the best of the best at Fitness 360!
For nearly three years, our wattbike classes have supported cyclists, triathletes and runners by taking their training to the next level. These same classes have also inspired countless of novices in achieving their fitness goals. Whether you’ve set yourself a challenge this year or next, or you simply need to get moving, our wattbike classes are accessible to all.
What makes the wattbike so unique?
- A fully adjustable frame to suit your needs
- A Polar View which displays your pedalling distribution
- Compatibility with a powerapp, which records your performance using data. Plus, connectivity to other training apps like Strava and Garmin
- Factory calibrated for life
- Magnetic and air resistance to help challenge your ability and give that real ride feeling, allowing you to push yourself as hard you wish to
Fitness 360’s wattbike classes are a high quality interactive and immersive indoor cycling experience.
Our qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated wattbike instructors are there to help you become stronger, faster and fitter.
It is your wattbike coaches mission to help you reach these targets by guiding you through the workout programme – all while providing some seriously mood-lifting beats.
Join Richie on Tuesdays from 6pm and Sacha on Wednesdays at 12.30pm inside our welcoming gym setting for a power hour. During the autumn and winter months, we run 4 to 8-week programmes, whereas in the summer months, it’s on a drop in PAYG basis!
Joining us for a class means you also get to take advantage of the relaxing surroundings of our fitness lounge and refuel bar as well as make use of our top end, immaculate changing room facilities with free pin-code lockers available. You can pre-order your smoothie for post class, packed with nutrients and protein, to energise, refuel and aid in your recovery.
What to bring
- A water bottle
- A sweat towel
- Comfortable exercise clothes
- Cleats as our wattbikes have SPD Look pedals. Trainers can also be worn as wattbikes have pedals with toeclips and straps for normal footwear
- Download the Wattbike Hub app in advance of the class if you have a smartphone and want to get the most out of your performance metrics
Wattbike classes cost £8.50 for the hour.
Other options include:
- Class Pack 5 – £40
- Class Pack 10 – £70
- Ultima Membership (inclusive of unlimited gym access and unlimited class pass per month from pilates, barre, yoga and cardio-based classes): 1 month contract – £109, 6 month contract – £100 per month, 12 month contract – £91 per month
Spaces on our wattbike classes are limited due to the availability of bikes , so make sure to book ahead via the MINDBODY app or call the Fitness 360 team on 01624 649 360 (ext. 2).