At Cycle 360 we are committed to protecting your privacy.
We collect and process personal data about you to provide the services you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests.
Our Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, share and protect your personal information. When we update this policy, we will post any changes on our website.
IDENTITY OF DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller in respect of this Privacy Notice is Cycle 360 Limited.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information when you:
- Complete an Online Membership Agreement in the fitness club
- Register an interest in subscribing to Cycle 360’s e-mails
- Book or attend an exercise class or lesson in the Cycle 360 fitness club
- Book in for a service at the Cycle 360 workshop
- Purchase a product and have a receipt emailed to you from the Cycle 360 Bikeshop
- Place orders via the Cycle 360 Bikeshop
- Fill in the online Personal Shopper Consultation From
- Agree to any leasing agreement with Cycle 360
- Ask us for more information about a product or service, or contact us with a question or complaint
- Take part in a competition, prize draw or survey
- Send an email to an @cycle360.com email account
- You have an accident in our gyms or there was an incident where you were a witness or personally affected
- When you book classes or appointment, including an induction in the Cycle 360 fitness club
- CCTV on the Cycle 360 premises, including in the Cycle 360 car park should an incident occur
- When our teams take photos of your attendance at the gym, part of an event or in a class
- When using our gyms CCTV is being recorded 24 hours a day and actively monitored
- We may also collect, match or acquire information about you from other organisations such as Google and Facebook.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The information we collect is required for the purpose of creating your Cycle 360 fitness club Member Account and for you to enrol, and as a customer or profile for bikeshop sales and workshop servicing within the Cycle 360 bikeshop. Such information allows you to be identified as a member or customer of Cycle 360 and includes:
- For majority of places, your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number
- For the fitness, a health declaration and whether you require disabled access
- Your usage records and duration of visits
- Your preferences for particular products or services or interests when you tell us what they are – or when we assume what they are, depending on how you use our products and services
- Your contact with us, such as a note or recording of a call you make to our contact centre, an email or other records of any contact you have to any @cycle360.com email address or via Cycle 360’s social media platforms
- Your membership or pay as you go (PAYG) class information – such as dates of payment owed and received, the services you use and any other information related to your fitness club account
- Personal preferences to bikes and fitness in order for best recommendations to be made accordingly via the Cycle 360 Personal Shopper online consultation form or in store at the Cycle 360 bikeshop and workshop
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We will use your personal information to provide you with the services, products or information that you have requested, for administration purposes, to improve your customer experience, and marketing. We may need to share your information with our service providers, associated organisations and agents for these purposes. We may use your information to:
- Process your membership application through MindBody, our chosen membership software
- Bill you for using our services as part of your membership
- Keep you informed about our services including operational matters relating to your Membership
- Provide relevant services to you
- Confirm your attendance to fitness classes
- To allow you to monitor your gym usage in your members area via the MindBody platform
- To share gym event photos on our internal social media platform
- Contact you with offers or promotions based on our analysis of how you use our services and what we think will be of interest to you (unless you choose not to unsubscribe from our marketing messages)
- Respond to any questions or concerns you might have about our services
- Understand how you use our services, to help us develop relevant and updated services
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to monitor how customers use our services
- Prevent and detect fraud or other crimes
Where we process your personal data based on your consent you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, for example your consent to receive direct marketing. If you no longer want to receive marketing messages from us, please unsubscribe when an email is sent out to you.
We’ll store your information for as long as you are a member, PAYG customer or bikeshop/worshop customer of Cycle 360, or following cancellation and to meet legal requirements including financial audit, anti-fraud and money laundering regulations we will store your information for no more than 6 years from the last activity on the account. An ‘activity’ can be classified as access into a gym, a payment made on the membership account or a comment added to the membership following contact with Cycle 360.
WILL WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We may share information about you with:
- Service providers, agents and associated organisations to allow us to service your membership and communicate with you; for example, financial institutions to process payments, and freelance personal trainers when you sign up to classes
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory organisations, courts or other public authorities where we have a legal obligation to do so
- We’ll release information if it’s reasonable for the purpose of protecting us against fraud, defending our rights or property, or to protect the interests of our customers.
If we’re reorganised or sold to another organisation, we may transfer any personal information we hold about you to that organisation. We will inform you if we do.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA FOR AUTOMATIC DECISION MAKING
We do not intend to use your personal data for automatic decision making.
THIRD PARTY TRACKING
We use tools such as Google Analytics for collecting personal data about our website visitor’s online activities over time and across different web sites for marketing purposes. This is so we can ensure our website gives you the best possible experience. For more information and how to opt out from this please visit our cookies policy.
COLLECTION OF CHILDREN’S DATA
Cycle 360 collects information from children under the age of through a health declaration in the Cycle 360 fitness club via a parent or guardian should a child under the age of 16 take part in exercise classes or the gym under the guidance of their own parent or guardian.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the following rights in relation to your data privacy: the right of access; the right of rectification; the right of erasure (the “right to be forgotten”); the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified; the right to data portability; the right of objection; and the right to not be subject to automated profiling.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. Please contact us through email to email@example.com
If you believe we’re holding inaccurate information about you, or your personal details change, please update your profile on the Cycle 360 account via the MindBody application. Debit, Credit and Bank account changes can be made in the same area or contact us via the above email address to change any details we are holding on our marketing software or customer information for our bikeshop and workshop.
You have the right to the erasure of the data we hold on you, when it is no longer needed for the purposes of your Membership, or when you withdraw your consent for our processing (and we have no other lawful basis to hold your data).
You have the right to ask us to place restrictions on processing your data in certain circumstances.
You have the right to be notified of any rectification, erasure or restrictions in relation to your personal data.
You have a right to receive the data we hold on you electronically in a format that allows it to be easily transferred to another data controller.
You have the right to object to data processing of your personal data for direct marketing or profiling purposes.
You have the right not to be subject to any decision based on automatic processing of your personal data.
The address to be used to obtain a copy of your personal information is: Cycle 360, Isle of Man Business Park, Isle of Man, IM2 2QZ.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We will update this privacy notice to reflect the way in which we process and protect your data. If we do so, we will post notice of the change on our website.